predicate name changes

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: predicate name changes
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 02:35:33 -0500

I've changed the names of the following predicates in CVS Octave:

  is_bool     is_list    is_square  is_symmetric
  is_complex  is_matrix  is_stream  is_vector
  is_global   is_scalar  is_struct

They no longer have the underscore, so is_bool is now isbool,
is_complex is iscomplex, etc.

There is a new directory of M-files (in the sources it is
scripts/deprecated) so the old names still work, but if you ask for
help for any of the old function names, you will be told that the
function is deprecated and to use the new name.

Now I need someone to search through the Octave sources and convert
all the uses of the old names to the new, and submit patches for these
changes.

Can someone please do this?

Thanks,