Re: CVS Octave is now Pix-free

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: CVS Octave is now Pix-free
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:46:46 -0500

What to check for is pretty easy: the octave header that is no longer.

mex doesn't care what it uses since it is not sharing the data with Octave.
Indeed, it should be using a set rather than a list since I want to check
membership, add, remove and clear.  There is no inherent ordering to the data.

 - Paul