Making octave standalone package in Windows.

From: Ole Jacob Hagen
Subject: Making octave standalone package in Windows.
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:48:38 +0200

Hi.

Have someone planned to make a binary version of Octave-2.1.60 +
octave-forge + cygwin + gnuplot for Windows?

I've looked at the install script that Andy Adler used, but it doesn't seems that Cygwin is included here.....

I am planning to use cygwin compiler, but which compiler is best suitable, when speed and performance are important?

Has anybody, made a standalone octave of 2.1.60 before me? Or at least a windows binary with ND-array support? This is very crucial.

Cheers,

Ole J.