Re: Where is __gnuplot_replot__ ?

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Where is __gnuplot_replot__ ?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:16:02 -0500

Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:

Joe Koski wrote:

As an attempt to remove the annoying warnings about gset and graw from my output, I tried rewriting print.m using only __gnuplot_raw__ with a string

I did conversion for all plot functions in octave-forge.
In
ftp://coffee.phys.unm.edu/pub/dima/octave/octave-forge-2005.04.18-plot.diff.bz2

Thank you Dmitri for doing this work. Because these changes break backward compatibility, I was hesitant to check these into CVS without consensus of the other octave-forge developers, but no objections have been raised since I brought this up previously on the list, so I have taken the liberty of checking in all of the changes. I think we are due for a new octave-forge release some time because the old one is, well, old. However, there are still some other functions in other directories that should be converted to the new gnuplot syntax before then.

-Quentin