Re: adopting functions from Octave-forge

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: adopting functions from Octave-forge
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:52:56 -0400 (EDT)

John,

I have begin looking at adapting some files from
your list for inclusion in octave. As I understand it,
the coding style needs to match octave's.

I've modified conv2.cc. Could you take a look to see if I
need to do anything else?

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/octave/octave-forge/main/image/conv2.cc?rev=HEAD

If this is acceptable, they I'll go any modify my other
code.

--
Andy Adler <address@hidden> 1(613)562-5800x6218