Re: octave gset, graw

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: octave gset, graw
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:30:06 +0100

I rarely need the high-level plotting routines that once was called
gset/graw/gshow, so I can't give you the best of answers. I'm under the
impression that the following renaming has takken place:

gset  -> __gnuplot_set
graw  -> __gnuplot_raw
gshow -> __gnuplt_show

This was done to reduce the dependency on gnuplot (I think).

/Soren