Re: Octave Workshop 0.10 released

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Octave Workshop 0.10 released
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:49:52 +0200

Sebastien,

It's very nice. I have  some questions and suggestions:

1) In order to have nice plots you must be able to show/print rotated
text, otherwise your ylabel will look ugly (if you are using gl2ps
than you will have rotated text in your hardcopy -- my very small
contribution to gl2ps -- had to brag here ...). Hopefully QT will do
this for you. If not you're in for some more work, I use FTGL in
octplot for this.

2) while the plot_example works for me, I cannot fget help for the
actual plotting functions (e.g. plot_axis) nor can I find them with
e.g. "which plot_axis"

3) I too get the strange (I forgot the long word startng with "g" that
you use) error messages

Shai