gnuplot output from print?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: gnuplot output from print?
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 13:47:10 +0200

Hi,
I don't really know that much about how the current plotting system work, so this will probably be a very silly question. I was just wondering how hard it would be to add gnuplot output to print. That is, making it possible to write something like,

  print -dgnuplot myplot.gp

which then would produce a file gnuplot could read. This could be quite useful when you want to tweak some minor detail of a plot. Anyway, just thinking out loud...

Søren