Re: Suggestion from Cygwin ML to solve slowness due to sjlj EH

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Suggestion from Cygwin ML to solve slowness due to sjlj EH
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:51:25 +0900 (JST)

Dear Prof. John W. Eaton.

> I replied on the Cygwin list.
> jwe

I really appreciate for your reply to the Cygwin ML.

**************************
I list the related theads in cygwin ML as references.

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-09/msg00194.html Tatsuro
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-09/msg00203.html Danny
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-09/msg00224.html jwe
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-09/msg00229.html Tatsuro

According to the reply from jwe,
it seems to be difficult to solve the slownes problem of the cygwin octave
by the revising the code of the octave.

I am discussing the other possibilty that 'gcc-dw2' cygwin package.
In the mingw system, 'gcc-4.2.1-dw2' exists.
In the last thead I wrote the difference between the mingw and cygwin,

I am afraid that this issue is not attractive most people on the cygwin
 because I felt that the amount of the octave user on cygwin was so large.

If the cygwin octave user read this, I hope you to send comments in the cygwin
thead.

Tatsuro MATSUOKA

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/