Re: things for 3.0

From: Peter A. Gustafson
Subject: Re: things for 3.0
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:13:21 -0400

On Friday 12 October 2007 04:29:06 am David Bateman wrote:
> should probably be added. Perhaps also Kai's contourf changes, but that
> and the fill/fill3 might be addressed in a post 3.0 release if you prefer.

If you do decide to pull in contourf from Kai, could you also consider
contourc changes (mapping for non-rectangular spaces).  The latest
reviewed/revised patch was submitted by Alexander Barth.  I would be
supportive of this pre-3.0... but there are bigger fish in these waters and I
will not be disappointed if it doesn't make it.

Pete