Re: add the "visible" radio_property to all objects.

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: add the "visible" radio_property to all objects.
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:32:18 +0200

On Dec 17, 2007 9:09 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 15-Dec-2007, Shai Ayal wrote:
>
> | I attach a patch to add the visible property to all objects. The
> | property is of type radio_property with the allowed values of
> | "{on}|off"
> |
> | Shai
> |

> | 2007-12-15  Shai Ayal  <address@hidden>
> |
> |         * graphics.h.in (all object classes) Add the visible property.
> |         * graphics.cc (all object classes) Ditto.
>
> If the visible property appears in all graphics objects, then I think
> it should probably be added to the base_properties class and inherited
> by all the others.

I thought about it, but since even if it is in base_properties there
is still a lot of work getting it into each object::properties'
get/set methods, I decided to do alittle more work and add it to each
object.
Maybe we should change this somehow --
How about making each object::properties' get/set methods call
base_property::get/set after taking care of all the object's
properties, at the end, which should take care of all the properties
in base_properties?

Shai