Re: difference between path / pathdef

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: difference between path / pathdef
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:05:12 -0500

On Jan 15, 2008, at 6:38 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 15-Jan-2008, Ben Abbott wrote:

| Shall I run the command above prior to creating the patch?

It doesn't matter since we don't care about generated files.  We only
need patches for the Makefile.in files that you have to modify, not
the generated Makefiles.

jwe

ok here's the patch, ChangeLog, and new-files. The new files are placed in a sub-directories corresponding to where they belong in the scripts directory.

Ben