Re: Q: Low hanging fruit?

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Q: Low hanging fruit?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:35:29 -0400

Ben Abbott wrote:
Any chance you (or anyone else) have compiled a list of "low hanging fruit"?
I finally finished my missing function finding code. It works with a few limitations[1], and I have put it in the octave-forge svn archive as a new package: missing-functions.

I made it so that it can output in a wiki-like format or html. The html output is available for 3.0.0 with all the packages that are installed with the octave-forge windows installation: http://www.denney.ws/octave/

[1] There appear to be many matlab functions that are dispatched for different inputs that may not be used in the same way as they are in matlab (e.g. rename under FTP Functions is probably not for ftp). Also, anything that has anything other than letters and numbers (or ", " (comma space) separated function names) were not checked.

Have a good day,

Bill