Re: stem series objects

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: stem series objects
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:56:48 +0200

I had a quick look and have several comments:

1) when adding properties like linestyle or marker, it's easier
to use the possibility to inherit from existing property; for instance,
you can use (see addproperty documentation)

    addproperty ("linestyle", hg, "linelinestyle", "-");

2) why do you need to call drawnow explicitely? Normally the axes
limits are updated automatically when a child is added (and its
X/Y/Z data are set); there should be no need to call drawnow.

3) the off-by-1 error was intentional. In Matlab, callbacks are
always called with at least 2 arguments: the handle of the object
and an optional data specific to the event (for instance, a keypress
event will contain information about the key pressed). Then other
possible arguments are appended, in case the callback has the
form address@hidden, p1, p2, ...}

Michael.