Re: [changeset] - improve clf() compatibility

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [changeset] - improve clf() compatibility
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:46:38 -0400

On Oct 10, 2008, at 7:29 AM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 2:18 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
I sought to apply the new vectorized version of delete(), but discovered that clf() was limited in its compatibility with Matlab, so I addressed much
of that as well.

To be fully compatible with Matlab, the defaults for the figure must be available, so that "clf reset" is able to restore the figure's properties to
their default values (with the exception of "Position" and "Units").

What's missing here is probably "reset" function.

Michael.

Agreed.

If I had a method available to inquire as to what the defaults were, that would be easy enough to impement. Do you imply that I am already able to determine the default property values?

Ben