Octave swarm, take 2

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Octave swarm, take 2
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:08:41 -0500

Here you go:

     http://platinum.linux.pl/~jordi/movies/octave-swarm-take2.avi

Speeded it up, added some music, fixed some errors. It now covers all
of Octave's history in four minutes. I can't figure out a good video
codec for this; theora created a huge file and not very good quality.
:-( If someone's ffmpeg-fu is strong, please help me. I need to stitch
together pngs of size 640x480 to create this.

It  still has errors in the way some people are creditted. I'll try
fixing them later.

- Jordi G. H.