Re: uncommitted changesets

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: uncommitted changesets
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 20:08:03 -0500

On 28-Nov-2008, David Bateman wrote:

| My feeling is that a combination of 3) and 4) is what should be done, so
| who volonteers for the job of bug/patch tracker manager :-)

I agree that we need to move toward a more distributed solution.
Having one person responsible for reviewing everything does not seem
like a good long term solution to me.

Sorry about my lack of activity in the last month or so.  I hope to
review a few of the remaining patches that are pending in the next
week.