AW: Re: Large test regression ?

From: kai . habel
Subject: AW: Re: Large test regression ?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:09:09 +0100

-- Ursprüngl. Mitteil. --
Betreff:        Re: Large test regression ?
Von:    Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden>
Datum:          26.02.2009 19:55

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Kai Habel <address@hidden> wrote:
> I see currently test failures all over the place. Can anyone confirm
> this or is the problem on my side.
>
> I have :

>  PASS   5381
>  FAIL    112
>
> There was 1 expected failure (see fntests.log for details).
>
> For example:
>  ***** assert(det (single([1, 2; 3, 4])), single(-2), 10 * eps ('single'));
> !!!!! test failed
> invalid conversion from scalar to float scalar>>>>> processing
> /home/kai/hg-octave/octave/src/DLD-FUNCTIONS/dispatch.cc
>

> This is with:
>
> changeset:   8877:2c8b2399247b
> tag:         tip
>

> Kai

Did you rerun configure prior to rebuilding? There was an new source
recently added to OPERATORS/, which seems as likely cause of your
problem.

I am not at my PC at the moment. I am pretty sure that I did a complete rebuild
including ./autogen.sh and ./configure after I noticed the problem the first
time. I will try again tomorrow.
Kai