FAQ format

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: FAQ format
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:12:11 -0400

I originally wrote the FAQ using Texinfo because I thought it would be
useful to have the output in several different formats.  But now I'm
having some difficulty with menus in the Texinfo document, and I'm
wondering whether it is worth figthing this problems.

The trouble is that I'd like to use questions as node/section names,
but for long questions used as node names, makeinfo complains about
references to nonexistent nodes, even though they are present.  It
might be possible to fix makeinfo, but   Maybe it would be better to
just keep the FAQ as a simple plain text document?

Having it as an HTML document might be OK too, as it would look better
on the web, but I find editing HTML to be relatively unpleasant.

Comments?