Re: Question about test_io.m

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Question about test_io.m
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:02:13 +0900 (JST)

Hello Ben and Jaroslav

Thak you for yor reply and Sorry for my ambiguous writing.

The opts = {"-z -text", "-z -binary", "-z -mat", "-v7"};

seem to make the test fall into infinite loop for my mingw build of octave.

The opts = {"-text", "-binary", "-mat", "-v7"};

went well fine. With unknown reasons, the error by '-z' vanished once and
however it came back soon
:-(.

The above is one of the reason why I asked for.

>Which question? :) If the -z option is tested elsewhere, then it is
probably redundant. If not, then maybe it should.

I have installed gzip in the directory where PATH pointed.

I cannot resolved error.

Regards

Tatsuro

 Tasuro,

--- Jaroslav Hajek  wrote:
Which question? :) If the -z option is tested elsewhere, then it is
probably redundant. If not, then maybe it should.
Maybe with such trivial changes, you can risk making a patch straight
away. I usually mark messages containing patches if I can't deal with
them at the moment, so a patch has a much lower risk of being
forgotten, at least by me.

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/