Re: release 3.2.1

From: Riccardo Corradini
Subject: Re: release 3.2.1
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:22:01 +0000 (GMT)

The bug is also present in octave 3.0.5
and it depends on the version of lapack

% program bug.m

clear all;
k=12
rm = rand(k,k);
im = i*rand(k,k);
M =[rm+im];

eig(M)

with k=11 works fine
see
(this is the output of octave 3.0.5)
k =  12
 ** On entry to ZGEEV  parameter number  5 had an illegal value
error: exception encountered in Fortran subroutine zgeev_
error: unrecoverable error in zgeev
error: near line 9 of file `bug.m'
I found the same bug report here
http://www.nabble.com/bug_report-td24074298.html
I used lapack3.2 compiled in this way

FORTRAN  = gfortran -fomit-frame-pointer -mfpmath=387 -falign-loops=4  -fPIC -m64
OPTS     = -O2
DRVOPTS  = $(OPTS)
NOOPT    = -O0
LOADER   = gfortran