Re: linking liboctave fails (lapack missing?)

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: linking liboctave fails (lapack missing?)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:44:47 +0200

Ben Abbott schrieb:
On Aug 26, 2009, at 4:21 PM, Benjamin Lindner wrote:
I did a fresh configure&build cycle and it builds&links successfully.
Excellent, thanks

benjamin

I'm now able to build on Mac OSX as well.

Thanks!
Ben

Ok now, I can compile everything until the *.oct files. Already compilation of amd.oct fails for me (and all the following files). These files require all that dependencies like hdf5, fftw3+f, readline and so on that we have in liboctinterp.dylib... Currently it seems very similiar like the symbols that I've already reported there:

https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2009-August/013085.html

How should this be treated? What should I do now?

  Thomas