Re: Compile problem with gnulib

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Compile problem with gnulib
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 06:25:10 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- Michael Goffioul wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While trying to compile current octave archive with MSVC, I got
> problems with gnulib. The first being an inifite #include recursion
> in dirent.h. There's no dirent.h in MSVC, so the configure script
> ends up determining that the next include file for dirent.h is simply
> <dirent.h>. The generated dirent.h then includes itself.

In the page of 'GTK+ - Download for Windows',
http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

I found the following

About dirent
This is the public domain implementation of dirent.h from MinGW. It is needed
by Microsoft Visual C++
users that want to compile GLib. Not directly related to GLib.

Is it useful for you?

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/