Re: function definitions in tests

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: function definitions in tests
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 00:43:24 -0500

On 19-Jan-2010, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

| I have just a nitpick:
| If you add an entry "undo previous change" to ChangeLog, I think you
| shouldn't delete the entry for the previous change. The result is very
| confusing, because it's unclear what "previous change" refers to.

In this case, I thought "previous change" clearly meant the
previous change to the same file, and there is still an entry for
that, just below my entry.  I didn't delete it, I just changed the
description of what had changed from

  * testfun/test.m: Fix !function test blocks.

  * testfun/test.m: Append endfunction to function test blocks.