Re: Enhnancements to octaveforge/statistics/table

From: forkandwait
Subject: Re: Enhnancements to octaveforge/statistics/table
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 01:51:12 +0000 (UTC)

forkandwait <forkandwait <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > > I am interested in patching the table function to use optional vectors of
> > > weights, and would like to share that patch.

One question -- on my freebsd machine, I have a function called "table" in  /
usr/local/share/octave/3.2.3/m/statistics/base/table.m, but I can't find
that .m file in my checkout of octave forge (running `find . -name 'table.m'`
from the top of the local copy).  Is there a new octave forge somewhere?

Thanks!