Re: rc/ov.h:166: warning: 'octave_value::rep' should be initialized in t

From: CdeMills
Subject: Re: rc/ov.h:166: warning: 'octave_value::rep' should be initialized in the member initialization list
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:45:08 -0800 (PST)

The display of this page on my browser is screwed. I can't quote the message
I'm answering.

To John: I configured with --enable-strict-warning-flags
To Jordi: thanks for the explanations. I've still question though: where is
the static variable stored ?
- at one place at the class level, i.e. shared by all objects of this class
?
- at the object level ?
- at another place ?
- is it thread safe ? Exception safe ?