Potential Addition: hist3

From: Andrew Lampinen
Subject: Potential Addition: hist3
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:14:35 +0800

Hello,

Attached is a hist3.m file for a bivariate histogram function, somewhat similar to matlab's hist3. It's one of the main functions I've missed in octave, so I wrote this and thought I'd submit it to you for consideration, since it seems like it would be useful for matlab compatibility, etc. My code is probably not the most efficient, since I've not had extensive experience writing for octave, but at least it's a starting point.

Thanks,
-Andrew Lampinen