Re: Savannah bugtracker interface

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Savannah bugtracker interface
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:53:26 -0400

On 27 September 2012 16:59, John Swensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there an alternative interface to the Savannah bugtracker?

No, not really. I'm not happy with the Savannah interface either. I
wish we could have something better for GNU, but there are so many
things I wish were better about Octave and GNU, and the bug tracker
doesn't rank highly enough in that list.

> Is there a better way to use the bugtracker that allows me to search
> based on keyword and get more information about the current but
> status?

I just browse open bugs and see if I can figure out what's going on
from the subject line. Most of the open bugs are not a five-minute
fix, despite appearances. I keep learning this the hard way.

- Jordi G. H.