Re: [OctDev] complex error function

From: Steven G. Johnson
Subject: Re: [OctDev] complex error function
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:17:50 -0500

On 11/20/12 8:43 PM, Nir Krakauer wrote:
Can the contributed functions be given names that don't conflict with
the current Octave ones, like erf_complex? That way there should be no
problem with putting them either in specfun or as their own Octave
package.

Sure. Note that I already provide my own Octave package, and that is what I do now with my Octave plugins; they are called Faddeeva_erf, Faddeeva_erfc, etcetera.

You could use some other prefix or postfix, of course.

--SGJ