Re: dlgtest() no longer needs Octave package

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: dlgtest() no longer needs Octave package
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:27:57 +0100

On 29 November 2012 23:01, Philip Nienhuis <address@hidden> wrote:
> Carnė deleted the Java package stuff from octave-forge. As for me I'd rather
> had him "freeze" the Java package subdir instead of wiping it. OF probably
> doesn't allow that.

I wouldn't know how to do it.

> With the new OF setup it became a lot harder for me to go back to before
> Carnė's action, to find out what changes have to transferred to core Octave
> compared to the version you imported. Probably not very much but still a bit
> hard to find out now.

"svn log octave-forge/extra -l 3" shows the last 3 changes on the
extra directory, including that removing the java package was r11450.

To recover that, one can checkout the previous revision:

svn checkout
http://svn.code.sf.net/p/octave/code/trunk/octave-forge/extra/address@hidden

does the job.

Carnë