Re: gsoc2013 octave audio system

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Re: gsoc2013 octave audio system
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:48:31 +0200

http://www.mathworks.se/help/matlab/ref/audiorecorder.html
http://www.mathworks.se/help/matlab/ref/audioplayer.html

So the goal of the project should, more or less, be recreation of these two?
I think so, and I would also add audiodevinfo that will be useful at least for debugging.

The interface between octave_audio c++ class and the interpreter will have to be written in object oriented octave language so that core functions like "set" and "get" may be overloaded to accept audiorecorder and audioplayerobjects.

Pantxo