Re: Octave-maintainers Digest, Vol 86, Issue 18

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Octave-maintainers Digest, Vol 86, Issue 18
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 00:20:53 -0400

On 05/13/2013 12:01 AM, Torsten wrote:

The qscilexeroctave.cpp is quite new and compilation failed with older
versions of Qscintilla. This is why we still have the lexer_octave_gui
class.
If we decide to put only the language keywords into the list I suggest
to create a second more complete list for the code completion.

I've already removed it. If we should have additional keywords, then I think our lexer class for Octave should be derived from the one that is provided with Qscintilla and just overload the keywords function. That function could then get the lists of function and keyword names from Octave instead of using a static list.