Re: GSoC - Incomplete factorization project, ITSOL

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: GSoC - Incomplete factorization project, ITSOL
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 23:39:47 +0200

On 05/31/2013 05:04 PM, Ruipeng Li wrote:
Hi, Kai

sure we can talk about it anytime you like and also I can provide you
  the standalone C code of ILUTP and ILUK.

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Kai Torben Ohlhus <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    On 05/31/2013 04:32 PM, Yousef Saad wrote:

           Hi,

           Both Ruipeng  and I will  be able to  help with advice  and
        guidance.
           For one thing  we have stand-along implementations of  ILUT
        (+ ILUTP)
           and ILUK  [not available in matlab-  except for ILU0]  which
        are more
           efficient and  easier to implement  than those you will
          extract from
           ITSOL.  I will be fairly available after July 15th.

           With best regards,

           Yousef Saad