Re: GSoC - Incomplete factorization project, ITSOL

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: GSoC - Incomplete factorization project, ITSOL
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 11:53:01 +0800

On Jun 3, 2013, at 5:52 AM, c. wrote:

> On 30 May 2013, at 10:20, address@hidden wrote:
>
>> Message: 3
>> Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 17:34:25 -1200
>> From: Nir Krakauer <address@hidden>
>> To: Kai Torben Ohlhus <address@hidden>
>> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
>> Subject: Re: GSoC - Incomplete factorization project, ITSOL
>>
>> ITSOL is a Debian package already --
>> http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/itsol ; we'll need to figure out
>> how to include it for Octave builds in other operating systems.
>
> I prepared a portfile for the macports packager for OSX,
> so we can also work on that platform.
>
> Ben, this is my first portfile, could you please help me test it before I
> submit it to macports?
>
> thanks,
> c.
>
> <itsol.portfile.tar.gz>

After a glance, I noticed you didn't include the reversion.  It is usually
included and represents the "revision" of the Portfile.  I'm able to build with
your Portfile, but haven't tried an install.

When you place it on the macports tracker, please let me know.  You may also
want to give a heads-up to octave-devel's maintainer.

        Michael Dickens <address@hidden>

Ben