Re: octclip and geometry package

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: octclip and geometry package
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:23:00 +0100

On 20 June 2013 13:10, José Luis García Pallero <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have updates the OctPROJ and OctCLIP repos in order to add the PDF
> reference manuals to the .hgignore files

We were doing it at the same time. I have made into a bit more general
hgignore following what we are using for the rest of the octeva forge
packages. Would you take a look at it, please?

Also, I have stripped the pdf files from all history and uploaded them to:

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/octclip/
https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/octproj/

Carnë