Re: Google Hangout for OctConf 2013?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Google Hangout for OctConf 2013?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:48:21 -0400

On 25 June 2013 11:38, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, Jordi, we miss you!

Sorry I couldn't make it.

>  we even had a remote talk using …  ehr … skype :(
> I'm sure you would have never allowed that if you were here!

It's your choice if you enjoy being spied on, but I certainly won't
recommend it.

However, if you preferred Skype over Jitsi or other free alternatives,
that's a problem. I wish Jitsi was a usable alternative for you. Did
you even attempt to use it? If so, what problems did you face  with
it?

- Jordi G. H.