Re: Welcome SOCIS 2013 Applicants

From: mcecchetti
Subject: Re: Welcome SOCIS 2013 Applicants
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 06:48:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I create a page on Octave wiki as required:
http://wiki.octave.org/User:Mcecchetti
I cloned the mercurial repository and built octave successfully.
However I have an issue when I invoke the starting script it return
immediately and the GUI does not start. If I pass the --no-gui option
everything is working.
I would like to fix a bug or implement a simple feature.
Could you point me to a list of them ? (I see the project ideas they look
long term tasks.)