Expression.cc

From: c.
Subject: Expression.cc
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:12:31 +0200

Hi Marco,

Don't be surprised I'm sending you so many complaints today,
it's just because the end of the project is getting closer
that I am finally reviewing in more detail your code and I find all the rough
spots.

So here is yet one more,
in Expression.cc you have:

 octave_value_list b (3, 1);
 octave_value_list tmp = feval (fh->function_value (), b);

this is dangerous as the point with all coordinates equal
to 1 does not necessarily belong to the domain, and the function handle
passed on input could make no sense or even fail if evaluated outside
the intended domain.

c.