Re: Fwd: Test files [WAS: Re: xlsread in Octave 3.6.4]

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: Fwd: Test files [WAS: Re: xlsread in Octave 3.6.4]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:42:40 -0700 (PDT)

Markus wrote
> Hey Philip, hope everything is going well so far.

(No, over-stretched my back last week. Computer time is limited to max 15
mins. every 3-4 hours :-( )

Anyway I mostly finished updating io pkg to 1.2.4, incl. the OCT interface
for ODS.
While testing I hit & fixed several obscure bugs elsewhere (I'm not
surprised, reading/writing spreadsheets is not quite straighforward as you
probably have found out by now).

> I've take a look at io source on svn. Are you finished already?

I think as of tonight most is finished in svn. But more testing is needed.
In io-1.3.4 (at home) I have a much more extensive test script, I'm not sure
if I port it to 1.2.4 as Octave-3.8 seems to get closer (some functions
invoked by the script have changed in octave-3.7.+).

> Referring to __OCT_spsh_open__.m  line 51
> :
> <snipped>
> :

I'll get back to you tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
P.