Re: Merging new audio functionality into Octave

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Merging new audio functionality into Octave
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 13:11:21 -0400

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:55:29 -0400, John W. Eaton wrote:
> Audio functionality is a good candidate for the release, I'd just like to
> look at it first.  The things you mentioned about configure options should
> probably all be done before the release though.  How long do you think those
> change will take?

I could do all of those cleanup items fairly quickly, including the
configure options, say within a day or two. I'd like to give Vytautas
a chance to respond since it's his project, and to make sure he's ok
with using full name and email in the commit log and copyright headers
in new source files.

--
mike