Patch tracker/Patches submitted 1 week window

From: Rik
Subject: Patch tracker/Patches submitted 1 week window
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:35:01 -0700

10/17/13

All,

The release process is still going well (see my last e-mail about the small
number of must-fix bugs).  In fact, jwe and I have jumped out ahead and
plugged all the memory leaks found from running the full test suite under
valgrind.

Now is the time to at least review the patch tracker and the list of bug
reports with patches submitted to see if any can be applied in this
release.  I'm giving us a deadline 1 week from today to incorporate any
patches.  After that, I'm going to run some automated scripts to clean up
the C++ code base and enforce Octave coding conventions.  This will produce
a lot of whitespace changes which may make applying patches more difficult.

Cheers,
Rik