RE: mxe-octave windows installer

From: John D
Subject: RE: mxe-octave windows installer
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:56:04 -0500

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 17:07:05 -0800 (PST)
From: fgnievinski <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

John Donoghue-2 wrote

I'd like to give it a try, please -- would it be okay for your changes to be
submitted?
Also, if you could point me to what is left to be done towards having a
Windows installer.
I'd like to help, within my limited C skills.
Thanks,
-Felipe.

---

I pushed the changes I have done to mxe-octave already.
For Windows, I don't know if anyone other than myself has tried to
build/install using the changes I have made.

In addition I believe pending is still:
- installing whatever requirements are needed for printing
- creating installers for packages? Or will it be a monolithic install with
most packages in it, or assume users will use the pkg commands ?