Re: Compiling octave documentation.

From: Ouzounis_Georgios
Subject: Re: Compiling octave documentation.
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 04:57:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello Christian,

        I had the same problem with you. I found out that Octave has many
prerequisites in order to build it on your
machine. I found a list of them in the following link :

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.octave.bugs/29133

. Also you may want to have a look at the warnings shown at the end of

./configure

command. There are some things you might need to install there too.
Installing some of them worked for me.

Regards
        Ouzounis Georgios