Query Regarding "Improvements to N-dimensional image processing"

From: Saleh Saeed
Subject: Query Regarding "Improvements to N-dimensional image processing"
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 02:22:46 +0500

I was preparing proposal for "Improvements to N-dimensional image processing". While preparing proposal i came across following questions. I couldnt find an explaination anywhere.So i am asking it here;

1. Is someone already selected for this topic?
2. Is this topic related to image registration?
3. if yes than is this single or multimodel registration?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Saleh.