Re: [fem-fenics] Preparing for release

From: Eugenio Gianniti
Subject: Re: [fem-fenics] Preparing for release
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:51:33 +0000

On 28 Jun 2014, at 15:21, Marco Vassallo <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Eugenio Gianniti <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes I've seen, your solution seems to be really good. I think that before moving to the next step, it could be helpful to prepare a new release of the pkg with all the changes you have so far. In order to do that, please update the Description and pkg list files. Once you have done it, please follow the guidelines described here [1]. Remember to delete all the unnecessary files.
Before submitting it to octave-forge, please send it to me so that I can check it.

Marco

I have just one doubt: what am I expected to encode with uuencode? The tarballs containing the package itself and its documentation or their md5sums? Probably it is something trivial, but I have never heard of this utility before.

Nothing, don't worry. If you just create the tarball is enough.

Eugenio

I went to [1] to open a ticket for the new release, but I cannot do so. I figured out that probably my SourceForge account is not yet registered in Octave Forge, as mentioned in your previous link. My SourceForge username is eg123-sf, may someone please add me?

Eugenio

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/