Re: GUI crash exit 11 again

From: martine1212
Subject: Re: GUI crash exit 11 again
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 14:26:21 -0700 (PDT)

Latest version 3.8.1 running on Opensuse  13.1.
Nvidia graphics card
I am not really a programmer.... but I will do my best to find what is
causing it.
I rebuilt the thing using whatever libraries Opensuse 13.1 had and installed
the ones it could not find.
Still after installing libraries it does not seem to find them.

There are reports of the bug... (seems to be closed)

bug #41067: GUI exits immediately with signal 11 if built without libcurl

I have libcurl installed... still the same crash.

I have two the same machine at work..running Suse 12.3.... one does not
crash the other one crashes.