Compilation fails at dev version when building docs.

From: Eduardo
Subject: Compilation fails at dev version when building docs.
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 16:50:17 +0200

Hi all,

I am trying to compile Octave in my new laptop running Linux Mint 17 Qiana (Ubuntu 14.04, Trusty Tahr) and I am getting an error when building docs. It is something related to texinfo failing, I think, but I do not know much about the topic. Attached is the output I am getting. At line 103 the make script stalls and I have to press ENTER to continue, then fails.

Any idea?

Eduardo