Re: interactively adding text annotations to Qt plots

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: interactively adding text annotations to Qt plots
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:38:59 -0500

On 04/20/2015 03:32 PM, Pantxo Diribarne wrote:

Yes definitely, being able to call the dialog using context menus after
creation would be great.

I have applied the patch together with another for being able to draw a
box to define the position before launching the dialog.

Thanks. That seems to work, though now I noticed that if I add an annotation to the plot then grab the title bar to move the plot window, the plot window increases in size. Maybe some graphics object has coordinates that are outside the limits of the plot window? Any ideas about how to track down that problem?