Re: interactively adding text annotations to Qt plots

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Re: interactively adding text annotations to Qt plots
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:32:44 +0200

Le 20/04/2015 21:56, JohnD a écrit :

-----Original Message-----
From: John W. Eaton [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 2:56 PM
To: Pantxo Diribarne; John Donoghue
Cc: address@hidden

On 04/20/2015 02:38 AM, Pantxo Diribarne wrote:

I had mistakingly answered privately to this email without ccing the
mailing list. So in the mean time I have prepared a changeset (see
attched) that adds context menus to annotation objects in order to be
able to tune the annotations after creation.
Is there any reason not to apply this patch?  I think it is important to
be able to
modify the annotations once they have been added.

Thanks,

jwe

Or add menu option to reopen the annotation dialog to edit the fields?

Yes definitely, being able to call the dialog using context menus after creation would be great.

I have applied the patch together with another for being able to draw a box to define the position before launching the dialog.

Pantxo