Re: Is --enable-64 still experimental?

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Is --enable-64 still experimental?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:50:14 +0100

On 29 April 2015 at 10:10, chechu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Good morning Carnë, thanks for your effort.
>
> We had cloned the image stable branch from the repository and it build; the
> downside is that bwlabeln and other functions are not yet included on 2.5.0+
> image package.

What do you mean? bwlabeln is part of the image package since 2.0.0 and
hasn't gone anywhere.

> We had tried to leave the spatial_filter.cc file in  2.4.0 image package as
> your change proposed, deleting that two lines leaves the code as follows:
>
> [...]

I can't really go and fix this now.  This part of the code is only used by
entropyfilt().  If this function is not important for you, you could simply
remove the entropyfilt m file [1], the function entropy_filt() from
__spatial_filtering__.cc [2], and the block between lines 592 and 605 that
calls it, also from __spatial_filtering__.cc [3].

Also, could you please a bug report about this bug in specific?

Carnë

[1] http://hg.code.sf.net/p/octave/image/file/a524dd48ae28/inst/entropyfilt.m
[2]
http://hg.code.sf.net/p/octave/image/file/a524dd48ae28/src/__spatial_filtering__.cc#l183